Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Butterflies... Oh my...

33 Designs Hand Crafted Keepsakes

LOVE LOVE LOVE Butterflies! Don't you?  I've even inspired by Spring and the recent butterfly activity.  Check my new coasters set...  I love how it turned out.  (I'm tempted to keep them... haha!)



http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100002026027295&aid=23256

This 5-piece set of Butterflies Coasters is just gorgeous!  Each coaster has a different picture of a butterfly which has been altered with a background design by me.  The box holds the coasters and has a brass hook clasp closure.  Box can be used to hold the coasters or as a trinket box for just about anything!  Coasters are so pretty that they could even be used as a wall décor with the right shelf or base.

Set has been coated in several coats of polyurethane to protect the finish.  Bottoms of all coasters and the box have felt rounds to assist in protecting your furniture.  Inside of box is lined with a soft black cloth liner.

Coasters each measure approximately 3.75” x 3.75”.

Price:  $23.00
Shipping:  $9.00

No comments: